To update users and do any maintenance on your account, you must have customer administrator credentials.
- login and click on the "Customer Maintenance" tile. You will see this on the right side of your screen under Account Preferences. If the "Customer Maintenance" tile is not there, you do not have administrator credentials and will have to call customer support to identify the customer administrators on your account.
Add A User:
- Check to see that the Users menu box is selected. If not, click on it.
- You will see a blue Add User box on the lower right hand side of the page.
- Click on Add User and complete the form.
- You will need to enter First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Username.
- If you have existing subscriptions with AutoCheck or CARFAX, enter that information as well.
- If you want the new user to also be another Customer Administrator, check the Group Membership box
- When you click Save, the user will be sent an email containing a Temporary Password.
- If you overlook required information, the page will not Save until it is provided.