- You must have Customer Administrator permissions in order to change account information.
- Login to the Home page, and click on the "Customer Maintenance" tile. If you do not see the "Customer Maintenance" tile, you do not have Customer Administrator credentials, and need to have your account's Customer Administrator make the changes. Contact Customer Support if you do not know your account Customer Administrator.
- After clicking on Customer Maintenance, click on "Edit Customer Info" button towards the middle of the page.
- This will open the "Edit Customer Info" page, where you can change the account address and primary contact email address.
- When finished making all the desired updates, scroll down to the bottom right side and click on "Save".
- Then click on <Account Home to exit the Customer Maintenance area.